• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 01WHTRNGR

1. 01WHTRNGR

Affordable Offroad Questions

Pretty sure I have type one bars. The code just says 1K instead of what’s lost in the tech article. Crawled underneath and didn’t see a sticker. Pretty sure I saved it, just gotta find it
  2. 01WHTRNGR

I have whatever stock is. Truck's got the off road package, so if Ford offered stronger ones from factory I'm assuming I got it. Do you know how I'd check? If I noticed too much sagging I was going adjust the torsion bars accordingly.
  3. 01WHTRNGR

On the website it’s listed as 90 lbs. I’m going make a winch box, but actually getting one is up in the air. By TBars do you mean the torsion bars?
  4. 01WHTRNGR

Right now I’m thinking 3/16 for about everything. Going get it modeled out in Solidworks and mess with simulations. Be a lot smarter to buy one, but making one will be a lot more fun. I have a brush guard currently, but with the way it’s mounted, it won’t do a darn thing against a deer
  5. 01WHTRNGR

North of Sioux Falls for college. Can’t say I’ve spent much time in the black hills, but always wanted to go camping out there. Hoping I can do some this summer but we’ll see
  6. 01WHTRNGR

The DIY version does. Guess I should’ve looked at it first. Thank you. And then I’m assuming the bumpers steel?
  7. 01WHTRNGR

Elite Modular Front bumper. They don’t show it on any pictures
  8. 01WHTRNGR

Are these bumpers boxed in? Meaning there’s a plate that’s facing the truck and they’re not 3 sided? Planning on making my own this summer and want to compare to known products
  9. 01WHTRNGR

Sealing Around Tailgate

I bought a roll of weatherstripping I've been planning to use. On my buddy's '98 ranger he has some thin rubber pieces that are bolted onto the bedside by the tailgate to seal it. I'm not sure if that was ever a factory accessory, but they look good.
  10. 01WHTRNGR

2003 Sport Trac Seats

I swapped full powered, heated, lumbar 03 sport trac seats into my Ranger a while ago. The drivers side seat had an extra wire compared to the passenger and I couldn’t figure out what it does. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me with it. I don’t think the sport trac had memory...
  11. 01WHTRNGR

For Sale Lund Cab Visor PN 12116

Yes it is. Totally forgot I had this listed
  12. 01WHTRNGR

80s Harley Davidson Edition

Went to a junkyard in northern Iowa today and stumbled upon this. Regular cab short bed, with a manual. I took a video too, but it’s not letting me attach it.
  13. 01WHTRNGR

04 Explorer console/bucket seat install

I believe 02 was the last year than an explorer interior easily swapped in. Either that are 01. I swapped in an 03 Sport Trac interior no problem as they was still based on the ranger.
  14. 01WHTRNGR

4x4 not shifting

I have a 2001 extended cab off road. Recently, my truck has not been able to shift into 4x4 right when it starts which almost led to me being late to work. Usually it won’t shift until the truck is warmed up, but today it shifted about a minute after being started while the temp gauge still read...
  15. 01WHTRNGR

2001 Running Board Bolt Size

I took the running boards off my of 2001 extended cab for the summer. I want to put them back on for the winter to help with keeping the salt off. I lose the bolts and was hoping somebody could tell me what kind of bolts I need.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad