• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 02SuperXLT

1. 02SuperXLT

Scanner / CB set up

Any suggestions on brands of Mobile Police/Fire Scanner to mount in my Ranger? I plan on having a CB mounted as well. I don't want to break my bank, so I will be scouring Ebay. Thanks, Jeff
  2. 02SuperXLT

bed replacement

:icon_bounceblue:whats better than finding a replacement bed in great shape :drool:at the salvage yard? :yahoo: One in the same color as your truck!! :yahoo: I will be changing the holy box for this one thats in much better shape. What are my biggest issues to deal with? I am hoping this will...
  3. 02SuperXLT

ima be a daddy!!!!!

Congratulations to your whole family!!
  4. 02SuperXLT

led guage lights

One quick question, to replace my guage lights in my 02 ranger, will these fit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.m748&item=330532234910&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D7280536160561580064 they are LEDs that are on ebay... Thanks, Jeff
  5. 02SuperXLT

Hello from SW Wisconsin

Hi Everyone! I am a noob here, but have been a lurker for a while! 02SuperXLT on R-F and FRF as well. I look forward to learning lots from you all! Thank, Jeff:icon_thumby:
  6. 02SuperXLT

Rbv??

Are the Escape/Mariner/Tribute considered Ranger based ? :dunno:Thanks, Jeff:headbang:
  7. 02SuperXLT

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone!:headbang: I am Jeff from :beer:SW Wisconsin:icon_cheers:, I drive a 2002 4x4 XLT Supercab, 4.0 automatic. I am looking around and getting ready to do some of the modifications that I've seen on other sites.:icon_welder: I am a member on R-F, FRF, and Ranger Militia...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad