• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1986ranger2.9

1. 2.9 not running right

I just got a 1986 ranger 2.9 change plugs wires hole nine yards ran good for 2 days change the battery with a new one truck ran fine for about 15 mins the start to pop didn't want to run but if you unplug the battery it ran better but not great got it home about 3 miles away change the tfi an...
  2. 8.8 pinion bolt?

didn't see it anywhere online so I fig id ask here this is my 2nd rear now my first was a 1991 ex cab 4.0 5 speed 3.55s my pinion bolt came loose an eat a rear don't remember how many miles on the truck but when I got it I change all the oil engine trans front diff an rear an replace the...
  3. 05 ranger pcm pinout

I am having a lot of problem's with my truck trying to fine out what the pin out is on the pcm on a 2005 ranger 4.0 sohc manual trans cant seem to fine it on line its allways 99 or 02 or 01 explorer an so on truck runs good if you give it slow throttle to half an is screams great but anything...
  4. 2.9 to a 4.0 swap

i have an 1986 ranger with a 6in lift and 3in body with 38's i want to take a 4.0 ohc and supercharged it and swap the d28 with a d35 and take out the 7.5 for an 8.8 i like to no what all i need to swap i no the harnis and fuel pump and trans what about the dash???:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad