• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1987 DANGER RANGER

1. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Chevy Blazer help

I have an 82 Chevy Blazer 4x4 with a 350 and th400 with a 208 t-case. When I got it I had a push button start, which runs directly off the battery and a messed up steering column. I have since replaced the column with one for a 74 truck. All of the wires hooked up the same. However when you...
  2. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Scout II

Hello its been awhile since I posted so first off Happy New Year to everyone. Okay with that out of the way my ? is about a Scout II. I'm looking at getting a 80 Scout II 4x4 4sp with a 4cly on propane. Dana 44's front and rear with 4.56 gears with mini spools front and rear and a D-20 tcase...
  3. 1987 DANGER RANGER

sticker ?

Hello I'am trying to locate a sticker of a gen 3 camero. I want to find one of the car kinda of like the Ranger shown on the main page with the TRS 10 ys ad. Its going to be used as a tribute sticker for a friend, which just passed away. Anything would help guys. Thanks Emil
  4. 1987 DANGER RANGER

sub ?

So I just picked up a 76 Chevy Sub 4x4 and it has auto hubs (D44). I was wandering what does it take to convert to manual hubs. I not real familar with the hubs, but there not the ones that bolt on with the allan head bolts. There smooth and it appears that they some how just slip on...
  5. 1987 DANGER RANGER

gauge swap

Is it possible to take the gauge cluster from a 87 with tac and put it into an 87 without a tac. Plus I would be putting the 4.0 in at a later date if that changes anything
  6. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Kansas What

KANSAS JAYHALKS NUMBER 1. WHAT A FRIGGEN AWSOME GAME. ROCK CHALK JAYHALK.:headbang:
  7. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Now what do I do

well I opened it up and this is what I found. Its a 97 M5od it was free should I try to fix it. Not sure how hard that would be or how much it would cost. Should I try to find another one (hopefully free again). Both the top and bottom gear are gone. The bottom is much worse than the top...
  8. 1987 DANGER RANGER

tranny ID

I was given a M501 4x4 (1997) but I have no idea if its from a 3.0 or 4.0 how can you tell. The trans did not come with a shifter or any of the clutch parts how hard is it going to be to get the parts. This tranny is going to be used in a 87 4x4 4.0 swap. Thanks in advance
  9. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Be our guest be our guest

now come and join the best. Hows come when you look and the very bottom of the page there is always twice as many guest as members in the forums. Come on everyone join, its free and full of usefull info. Plus once your a member then you can post all of you usefull info.:icon_thumby:
  10. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Warn Hub ?

I found a set of used Warn #29071. I can prob pick it up for like $30.00. Does that sound too high it only comes with the hubs so I'll need the converson kit correct, cause my D35 has auto hubs.
  11. 1987 DANGER RANGER

up grade needed

I need to find a new (used 03-07) vehicle for my wife. Iam wanting an SUV poss Ford, Dodge, Jeep or Mercury. Something life a Escape, Exploder, Durango, Grand Cher or Ect. Must be 4x4 and poss a 3 row seat. Any advice would be great. Pros and cons. Thanks:huh:
  12. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Wet carpet

Both side of my single cab floorboards are wet. They are so wet/soaked there frozen. I have one idea where the water is coming from that is the plugs used in the inner fender area like where the wire harness for the CPU go's though. I replaced the heater core like 6 months ago so I know its...
  13. 1987 DANGER RANGER

Starter ?

I have a 87 2.9 man with Fm 145. I putting in a 91 4.0 auto. Iam going to use the manual trans (Fm145) I know not the best idea but I have to start somewhere. I was wandering which flywheel do I need to use. The 2.9 man or the 4.0 auto, and which stater do I use I have a man 2.9 and a auto...
  14. 1987 DANGER RANGER

just wondering

On my 87 4x4 with 31x11.50 I can hardly keep it on the road. When going down a blk top or dirt road it wonders so bad it sucks to drive. Some times pulls to the left then to the right. It has an aftermarket steering stab but may be bad it does not leack but my be weak is this poss my prob. I...
  15. 1987 DANGER RANGER

4Low No go

I have an 87 Ranger 2.9 and when I place the t-case into 4High everything works great, but when placed into 4Low it pops out. As soon as I start to let out on the clutch the truck starts to move then blam it pops out of low and starts to grind. Sometimes but not very often it will work. We...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad