• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1hot4D

1. 2000 ranger 3.0 p1309

im having an issue I need some advise on. as stated I have a 2000 ranger with the 3.0. I threw the cam sensor code and went out and just bought the whole synchro and sensor. I took it to a shop that a buddy recommended because the guy is a former ford mechanic. well, instead of marking the...
  2. sway bar for a 00 ranger

hi, i have a 2000 ranger 2wd xcab auto with the 3.0. i was thinking about adding a rear sway bar. where can one be found for a reasonable price? is there anything ford makes that will fit my truck that i might could source from a junk yard? thanks in advance.
  3. fog light switch

i have a question concerning the wiring on the fog light switch from an 07 Mazda b4000. i bought the bezel today to replace the one in my 00 ranger. now i want to start out saying i am not trying to wire up foglights or anything like that, but i was wondering what the four wires go to? i...
  4. 00 ranger 3.0 auto funny during WOT

my 00 ranger 3.0 with auto with tow package seems to act strange under WOT. it seems to maybe surge as if its not wanting to shift or something. now around town or even while towing a utility trailor she drives like a dream. its just if i want to show off my exhaust and intake and get into...
  5. 3.0 check engine light

ok, today i had a noise come from the back of my engine (2000 ranger 3.0 auto) it seemed to get a lil louder when you revved up then it went away. now the check engine light come one. p0340 cam sensor p1309 misfire monitor disabled but the truck is running fine. thanks in advance
  6. rev limit on 3.0

i have a 00 3.0 auto ranger and i was just curious, whats the out of neutral rev limit? (meaning i understand its like 3g in park or neutral) also, whats the idle rpm usually? thanks in advance
  7. 2000 ffv 3.0 performance question.

hey all, new to the site and looking for some advise. i have a 2000 ranger 3.0 ffv auto. i am looking to get around 200 HP "safely" based on the Man. rated 150hp/200tq. so far i have an intake and exhaust, which helped some i guess. atleast it sounds faster. lol. but any help would be...
  8. 3.0 performance?

hello, gotta question concerning my 00 ranger with the ffv 3.0. currently the truck has an intake and flowmaster exhaust. what other mods can i do to pep her up a bit without sacrificng reliabiliy? how well do these engines take to hop ups? i read the factory rated HP is like 150 and 190 ftlb...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad