• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2.9._ranger

1. I need help getting this bolt

sorry i haven't answered anyone, i got the bolt using a long extension and a u joint. and i have already pulled the engine and was replacing the mounts before putting it back in
  2. i need tips

i have an 89 ford ranger with 2.9l, i took the engine out to replace all the gaskets, i am now in the process of putting the engine back in, and i have run into a problem. i cant get the driver side engine mount to line up with the bracket, i can get the threads to go through the hole but i cant...
  3. I need help getting this bolt

Does anyone have any tips for getting the passenger side engine mount on an 89 off it’s in a really weird spot and no matter what I try I never have space to try and break it free. I got the best pictures I could I need help asap
  4. Wanted Need a driver side door for a single cab 89 with a window in it

I need a door that has a window. My window is broken and it seems cheaper to just replace the door than pay for someone to put a new window in, I’d prefer to pick the door up I’m in north central Texas but if there is a way to deliver I’m willing to pay for shipping
  5. need some advice

Okay I think I’ll go with the manifolds and plug the egr thanks for all the help
  6. need some advice

So I should take these and continue off of them to make the dual 2”?
  7. need some advice

If I were to make shorty headers how long would they be from flange to connector and do you think I could build them using the flange from a stock manifold
  8. need some advice

Also if you don’t mind do you have a video of either of your trucks so I can hear what they sound like?
  9. need some advice

Main reason i wanted to do headers was because my stock manifolds are basically done for but i might take your advice tbh because I plan to engine swap so there may be no point in building a whole custom system I could probably just build off of the original manifolds to save money because...
  10. need some advice

i plan to make 3 to 1 long tube headers to produce better low end torque and give it better flow and sound if yall think i should do something different lmk
  11. need some advice

i am making a custom exhaust system for my 89 2.9 i'm going to make a true dual system. i need some suggestions for mufflers, i want it to sound nice but not be super loud because its a v6, i also want to include an x or h pipe. i need some recommendations on what i should include in my system...
  12. i have another question

How should I go about taking it out?
  13. i have another question

So should I take it out
  14. i have another question

@alwaysFlOoReD

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad