• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 20yearredneck

1. find me a diagram

anyone have a fuse box diagram i cant find one online please help :dunno:
  2. how to go faster cheap

how can i get more power for not alot of coin
  3. help

i just built a custom exhaust on my truck with a magnaflow and resonators to keep a small rumble but keep the cops off my ass but i think i have a exhaust leak between the exhaust manifold and the headers is there anyway if it is leaking to seal it with out tearing it down and sealing it with a...
  4. Fan speed switch popping fuse when turned on

What's the problem?
  5. what the hell???

my stuck stalled out about a week ago like it was out of gas or there was no vaccuum pressure. but today i went to start it to move it and its running with no problem. thought it was a fuel pump but could it be something else? please help
  6. frozen caliper?

hello i have an 86 ranger when i brake i get a hard pulling to the right side no brake fluid leaks or kinks in the lines. frozen caliper? any other ideas?
  7. ummm im lost. heat/fan

86 ranger 2.9 cant get the fan or heat to blow. the fuse keeps popping when i turn it on. checked for spliced wires also not aclue where the relay if that exsist in my truck is. please help.
  8. blower problem.

86 ranger 2.9 v6. problem no air blowing, fuse keeps popping when turned on, cant find relay to check that any ideas guys? thanks in advance

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad