• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2wdmuddin'

1. better off than b2

i found something better than that old b2 that i knew nothing about. i found a 1985 or 86 ranger 2.3 5spd with about 80 or 90,000 original miles for 400 and all it needs is a water pump from what the owner told me and i could see, but the clutch may be fixin to go out. i hope this is a good buy...
  2. bronco 2

i have the opportunity to buy a bronco 2 for about 200, i dont know much about it except the trans or axle is locked up and. i dont know the year or milage or anything else except its an automatic and it cranks and it ran great up until the lock up. i heard about it from a buddy of mine which is...
  3. automatic heat

i dont know if this has been posted or not, but i need help. ive got a 94 3.0 supercab an when i gun it or when i hit abou 60-80 (which happens alot) the heater will just start blowin even if its completely off all heat and vent settings. what ive been doin is just slowin dow, which is hard and...
  4. ram air

i was wondering if anyone out there has thought of using the valence peice with the fog light inserts for a ram air. im not sure if its entirly possible, but if anyone has tried it or thinks it would help that much tell me your ideas. thanks
  5. 3.0 to 4.3

i know this is probably a huge off the wall question and conversion, but what my idea is is to take a chevy 4.3l 262ci motor with the 4l60e auto tranny and shoving it into a ranger. im gonna keep my 3.0 in my ranger, but what i would like to know is if anyone has done this and what would be the...
  6. newer cougars

i was wonderin if anyone out there knows anything about the 99-01 cougars, specifically if the 4 cykinder 5spd are any good and if theres any problems with those cars, because a buddy of mines got one for sale for about 2000, but i have no idea about front wheel drives or any thing on the obd2
  7. 89 blazer

ive got an 89 s10 blazer with the 4.3 and its a 4x4, my family has owned the thing since new and they gave it to me before i bought my ranger so i know the ins and outs of it. anyways, my question is, how do you lift these or do they have a lift kit for them, i mean its already sittin at a...
  8. cats

i dont know much about catalytic converters so hopefully some one can answer my question: since the cat in my 94 3.0 ranger is as big as it is ,because its stock, is there a way i could put one in it that is less restrictive than the stock one but will still let the truck pass emissions
  9. billet grille

im thinking about buying a billet grille for my 94 and i was wondering if anyone nows how hard they are to install and would mud getting on it screw up the finish
  10. project

ive got a 1994 3.0 a4ld supercab with a 3.73 gear set and its 2wd. ive finally got a little money since buying the truck and i want to lift it and put 31's on it. if i do this will i have to change anything and will the 3.0 have enough power to handle the different tires.
  11. 3.0 exhaust size

what are the biggest size pipes i can put on a 1994 3.0 y-piped without losing a lot of lowend torque or power at all
  12. a4ld to 4r44e

i dont know if this has already been posted, but is it possible to switch an a4ld to a 4r44e in a 1994 3.0
  13. spark plugs

does anyone know if the denso iridium plugs actually help a 1994 3.0

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad