• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 6ranger9

1. My Honcho

Just found this section on here and thought id share my honcho. A lot done to it but not a blingy build..Used some old school know how and some selective upgrades to improve its performance..Its been a wonderful performer for me.
  2. Stock cam improvement

Upon doing some playing around on an engine analyzer, I wanted to show a graph showing the difference in the power production by installing the cam straight up or at 0 degrees. I would personaly recommend a gear change in the rearend to something like a 3.73/ 4.10 gear to really take advantage...
  3. 2.3L EFI power (The naturally aspirated way)

As a former drag racer in a class where you had to use stock parts to make power (NMRA factory stock), I thought I would try my hand with the little 2.3L ranger motor for fun. My plans are to coax as much as I possibly can from my 97 2.3L motor using as much of the stock components as...
  4. New to TRS

Hello everyone, Im new to the site and a recent owner of a 97 ranger XLT 4x2 step side with a 2.3L and a 5 spd..Looking forward to reading what others are doing and learning /helping others when I can.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad