• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 74bronco2

1. 74bronco2

2014 Ranger crew cab diesel

Clicked this pic at a fair in South Africa last week. It is a very nice rig and they sell a ton of them over there Some pics of other rigs. A Mahindra jeep thing
  2. 74bronco2

Stuck 4.0l lifters

A frustrating engine upgrade story I was into my 4.0 for some maintenance, knocking lifters. I bought new sealed power lifters a remanufactured cam, rebuilt rocker arm assembly's ,and new pushrods (also gaskets and head bolts). Tore into it, put the new cam in. Installed the timing cover...
  3. 74bronco2

South African Ranger

I clicked this pic on a safari in SA. I was told it has a 3.0l, 4 cyl. Mazda turbo diesel. Almost all mid sized rigs down there, lots of four doors and diesels I dont understand why we dont have these in the states. Mazda B series diesel below.
  4. 74bronco2

The new doubler, low low idle

5. 74bronco2

Bronco II doubler build pics

Just finished sealing it up. Cant wait to get it installed! shaft parts before machining the welded gap compleat!
  6. 74bronco2

Shade tree injector tester!

It took some road sodas to rig this up, but it works awesome!
  7. 74bronco2

Towing pics

Off to the mudbogs
  8. 74bronco2

4.0L swap into 89 B2 wont run, need help!

recently I upgraded my 89 b2 to a 93 expl. 4.0 I changed dash and engine harness into the B2. I am to the point that I can get it to fire with a quick shot of ether(ignition is working). I have fuel out my regulator on the fuel manifold(should have plenty of fuel pressure). Also I backprobed...
  9. 74bronco2

Spare time and a trackhoe

Its a new short trail but fun! Friends rigs have surcom to broke 60 outers already.
  10. 74bronco2

Moyie run

Fun and scenic! heavy First time my truck rode smooth Never seen it used as a stage What ever floats your boat.
  11. 74bronco2

The Mistress

D44 and a 9inch W/lots of extras
  12. 74bronco2

yah right

Bandsaw:icon_confused: I appoligise, internal question for this thread http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32928
  13. 74bronco2

injection pump lever sensor fault?

I dont know anything about it but i keep getting the engine code. Any body have any idea? The problom is engine idle is to high, 2200rpm. :icon_confused:
  14. 74bronco2

Will not idle down?

I have an 89 b2 2.9 recently my idle has set itself to 2200 rpm with what sounds like an erratic single droping cylinder. I have replaced rotor, cap, plugs,and wires, checked all vacume lines and electricle connectors and ethered the intake gaskets. I unplugging the idle air motor and it...
  15. 74bronco2

Dozzing the vast virginity

An evening run in the back yard! Dont go that way! never wheelin alone

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad