• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86ranger4.0

1. 98 ranger lot brake line

My dad has a 98 ranger and his left from brake line from master cylinder to distribution block has a pin hole. It has the braided steel line in the middle and no dealer around us even recognizes it. Where can he get one?
  2. Dual exhaust

I can get a f150 flowmaster dual exhaust for free. Just haven't had time to pic it up yet. Would it work on a ranger?
  3. Ranger seats anyone ever seen these?

Did anyone ever see ranger seats like these? I've talked to a couple people that have been around rangers a long time and said they never seen any this color Not the best pic but you get the idea
  4. 86 4.0 ranger 35 14.5 15

Finally got my new wheels and tires on Super swamper 35 14.5 15 with bart trucker d window 15x10 wheels
  5. 1st gen billet grille

I got a billet grill for the 2nd gen rangers and cut out the rectangle part of the first gens and it fits perfect.
  6. What size backspace

What size backspace will I need for a 86 ranger 4in Suspension lift 3 in body 35 14.5 15 cut fenders with 3in bushwackers? I'm trying to make sure the tires don't stick out
  7. 15x10 wheels

Where can I get the cheapest 15x10 wheels
  8. james duff long link trac/ladder bars

does anyone have any pics of them installed? id like to see the brackets.
  9. 4.0 Running very rich

When my 4.0 heats up it runs very rich. Enough that it Boggs down. When it gets to higher Rpms it goes away. New iac tps plugs wires. What do u guys think? Codes r 67 85 29 41
  10. 86 ranger 4.0 high idle no start

I have an 86 ranger 4.0 swapped. Last night I went to get some chew and when I left the gas station it wouldn't start. I could smell fuel and check and had spark. Then a big storm came through so I sat in the trick for a half an hour. Tried it again just turned over. I put the gas peddle to the...
  11. 1086 ranger after market gauges

Where did u guys our ur aftermarket gauges?
  12. What's the best tranny

What is the best 5 spd to get for a 86 ranger with a 4.0? I lost of and wanna get another just not sure what to look for. If you guys can tell me what to get the tranny out of that would be great. Thank you
  13. 86 2.3 ranger-86 2.3t tc wiring help

So we have been working on a buddy's truck for a while now. He has a 86 2.3 range and put a 86 turbo coupe motor in it. We are having hellish probs with wiring. What exact wires do I have to move and what wires do I have to ad to what pin? Any info would be great thank you!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad