• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 89DangerRanger

1. 89DangerRanger

Im Trucking again! (56k no way)

Well last year i blew out the fm-146 in my old ranger and my dad made me get rid of it. (after i had it all tore apart and just needed a new trans) :bawling: So I sold it to Jim for a whopping $300. I then bought a 2003 Focus SVT. He wouldn't let me get another truck because he said it wasn't...
  2. 89DangerRanger

89 Front drive shaft

The strap bolts that bolt to the yoke are in their really good. I cant fit a socket around the head or use a wrench because it slips off. I noticed a Allen head indentation but it is too small and strips out. Is there any tricks to get the bolts out? I already tried needle nose vice grips...
  3. 89DangerRanger

code 66

I ran the codes for my truck and code 66 came up. It deals with the MAF and it was my understanding that my 89' diddnt have a MAF. so i guess my question is do i have a MAF?
  4. 89DangerRanger

Fm146 trans stuck in 2nd

Ok so i was changing my drive shaft and i put it into neutral and moved my drive shaft to get to the other bolts. When i put it back into gear (2nd) and loosed the other bolts, it wouldn't come out. I put my new drive shaft back on and drove around a little bit to c if it would brake loose...
  5. 89DangerRanger

diagnostic codes

Is there a chart of diagnostic codes somewhere? i need to know what code 6 and code 7 are
  6. 89DangerRanger

2.9 running bad

The engine's timing was off so i advanced it, it ran better. I decided to get a timing light and put it back and it ran like crap. It had no power and kept on missing, even when i adjust the timing and make it run better between 50 and 60 it misses a lot. any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad