• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 90ranger90

1. 4.0 rebuild

Hey everyone, I have a 1990 4.0 4x4 and the transmission just went out. My engine is leaking oil from various places also. I'm on the fence between selling or keeping. Im thinking of taking the engine out and rebuilding it myself (partly for fun). So i have a few questions. Is is worth it to...
  2. 4.0 engine rebuild

Hey everyone, I have a 1990 4.0 4x4 and the transmission just went out. My engine is leaking oil from various places also. I'm on the fence between selling or keeping. Im thinking of taking the engine out and rebuilding it myself (partly for fun). So i have a few questions. Is is worth it to...
  3. high beam dash lamp always on

hello everyone, im new here and couldnt find any threads related to my problem. I bought my ford ranger with plug and play HID's in them, but one of the bulbs burnt out and i want to convert back to stock headlamps. however when i put them in the high beam dash light stays on when my headlights...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad