• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99RangerOH

1. Help Needed! Start Up Issue!

Gentlemen, I am in need of your assistance. I have chewed through 3 starters in the last year. I took it to my mechanic because I thought it was the flywheel, he checked everything out on the flywheel and clutch and said everything looked fine, no chewed up teeth on the flywheel. The starters...
  2. Help Needed! Heater Core and Radiator?!?!

Here is the problem guys, 99 Ford Ranger XLT 4 Cylinder 2.5 L engine, 159K miles. I recently replaced the heater core approximately 1 year and 4 months ago. Now my heating core has gone bad again, the usual spraying of antifreeze on the windshield and constantly refilling of antifreeze. I'm...
  3. New Member from Ohio....

Hello to everyone, My name is David, I've currently had my 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4 Cylinder 2.5 L since the summer of 2005. It currently has 159K miles on it and still runs like a dream. I joined the site because I have used the tutorials on here but now that it is getting older and other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad