• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Acgallen's latest activity

• Acgallen
    Acgallen reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread 92 4.0 swap wont run with Like Like.
    Good; I hope that it's the final hurdle. One thing to be aware of; if you get a complete later pump and sending unit assembly, I'm not...
  • Acgallen
    Acgallen reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread 92 4.0 swap wont run with Like Like.
    Just an observation. What sticks out to me, is that you're using an "86' fuel tank with a 86' in tank high pressure fuel pump". If...
  • Acgallen
    Acgallen replied to the thread 92 4.0 swap wont run.
    You hit the nail on the head with that one. My rock auto purchase history says 1986 pump with a 5 PSI output. You're awesome for being...
  • Acgallen
    This may be pertinent to the running issue. I found my code reader and was able to produce some codes. 114 : Idle Air Temperature out...
  • Acgallen
    Acgallen reacted to bobbywalter's post in the thread 92 4.0 swap wont run with Like Like.
    Sounds like one of the pumps is not working or something is packed off. As said....gauge and volume test. Could just be a bad...
  • Acgallen
    It sounds like he has one high pressure pump in the tank. I think a test pressure gauge will tell a lot.
  • Acgallen
    Yes fuel pump hums until i turn the switch off, with no change in tone. Fuel filter is brand new with the fuel lines. I pretested the...
  • Acgallen
    It does sound like a fuel delivery issue to me, but there are much better minds on here than I on troubleshooting fuel injection...
  • Acgallen
    Sorry, i did not describe the system i have set up for the fuel system. I described it above this. Its a 86' EFI setup with the fuel...
  • Acgallen
    Acgallen reacted to RonD's post in the thread 92 4.0 swap wont run with Like Like.
    On the main wiring harness in the engine bay is the OBD1 connector Looks like this...
  • Acgallen
    My fuel system consists of a brand new 86' fuel tank with a 86' in tank high pressure fuel pump. I ran all new bronco graveyard fuel...
  • Acgallen
    I rewired everything and it sounded better, but the truck wont stay on past initial fuel burn. My poppop and I were able to keep it...
  • Acgallen
    Probably be a good idea at this point to put a fuel pressure test gauge on the fuel rail port, and verify that the fuel pressure is...
  • Acgallen
    That is now seeming to be harder than i thought. Truck will start every time but wont go into high idle, just dies a second or 2 after...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad