• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Adrianspeeder

1. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Two harbor freight coupons for the win. Adrianspeeder
  2. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Well the rescue plan involves a ride to my flatbed hooked to a 6.4L. Wait... :oops: Adrianspeeder
  3. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

One week of running successful enough to trust it to go to dinner and not have a rescue plan of Heather sitting at home. Adrianspeeder
  4. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

4 trips of 2000 foot elevation change no problems. Few more weeks of solid running and I’ll get a new windshield. Adrianspeeder
  5. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Third pump is the charm. 42PSI and rockets up the mountain to work today. Yee yee! Single pump setup is on the list of things to do if it holds together daily driving for a month. Anyone have a parts truck with the connector and good pigtail that goes into the master cylinder for the fluid...
  6. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

I'm fifty fifty on the headlights. Not my style, and the turn signals only work if the headlights are off, but I'm betting it's a wiring mistake seeing the way other things are done. Here's the high pressure pump wiring... These people work on things and walk/drive among us. Wire nut was...
  7. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

New low pressure pump in but only have 30 psi instead of the book staying 40. Changed the high pressure pump, still only have 30. Waiting on wife to come home before I go test drive running up the mountain. Adrianspeeder
  8. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Yup did that. The high pressure pump is fine. The new low pressure pump isn’t working so back to Advance tomorrow… Adrianspeeder
  9. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

The 16 year old kid that had it went to an ice cream shop with his girlfriend and she put the stickers on. My power stroke is only 4x2 as I never expected to have to move to Colorado. Won’t make it up the mountain to work, and it would cost 2K to get any of my PA 4x4s out here so this will be...
  10. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Bored out in CO and all my junk is on the east coast. $1200 bucks on CL. Running in 30 mins to drive on the trailer, but it ran out of gas. 2.9, M5OD-R1, and new tires. Drove to the gas station, then found a leak in the tank. LMC had me a new one in a few days. Then I found out the in...
  11. Adrianspeeder

More fun in the sun

Had to roll out for an emergency fix of a stuck plane and finally after two years get my ride up front. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsVRHJTPQb4 Pretty tame takeoff, but it was a tactical decent when we got where we were going. I had my foot sideways on the huffer chained down next to me...
  12. Adrianspeeder

Pre deployment purchases

Postin some pics of the buys back before I came over to the sandbox. Just got on one of them spendin' kicks. Story on this one was an ad to part out an exploder for cheap. Started askin' about prices for a lot of things I wanted for my sport when the guy asked if I had a trailer. "yup"...
  13. Adrianspeeder

Crew Cab 5spd turbo diesel Rangers

Currenty deployed to a hot and sandy beach like place without the ocean, and our shop has a pair of sweet little "Rangers". I'll get the videos of 'em uploaded as soon as I can. Too bad they don't have these things back home, fun as all get out. Even don't have those pesky things like ABS...
  14. Adrianspeeder

Howdy ya'll

Checkin' in with a few questions 'bout the used Exploder I picked up cheap, and a few more questions on my friends exploder he's had for awhile. I'ma fullsize Ford expert, and don't want to let these little trucks get the best of me. Adrianspeeder

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad