• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by alaskaal

1. Steering hitting the oil pan

Hello! Installed a 1989 302 roller motor in my 1989 ranger. The ranger is lowered for racing using lowering front arms. Pulled the engine to install a 306 i just built and on inspection i noticed the oil pan on the old 302 had a deep gouge in the front bottom of the pan. Checked the steering...
  2. front accesory drive

Very sure its been talked to death but I'm old, and tired of searching the forums for an answer. I put a 87 302 roller engine and c4 combo in my 89 ranger 2wd. Converted it to carb and now I need to know to set up my front accessory drive. First, it has a stock water pump and want to convert...
  3. explorer axle years????

lowering my 89 ranger and would like to put a explorer rear under it to replace the stock 7.5 After reading several threads here on the swap it seems quite straight forward. Cut 2 7/8" off the drivers side tube and weld together and replace axle with a passenger side axle. Been welding for 25+...
  4. building a ranger for the 24 hrs of lemons

Evening! New guy from the east coast (Delaware) here. Been racing the 24 hours of lemons for several years now and our team decided to try our luck with a pickup. Now being a true blue ford die hard the choice was pretty simple..... a ranger. Our first race car was a 1980 field find Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad