• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AllenSB101

1. AllenSB101

1990 2.3 Turbo Ranger 4x4 just finished, few questions still...

Whats up everybody, just finished my turbo conversion here in Santa Barbara, CA and I am soooo stoked! Since my girlfriend shows no interest whatsoever in all my hard work and effort, I figured I'd come here and share with people who would appreciate the beast that my truck has become. So far...
  2. AllenSB101

1990 2.3 Turbo Ranger 4x4 just finished, few questions still...

Whats up everybody, just finished my turbo conversion here in Santa Barbara, CA and I am soooo stoked! Since my girlfriend shows no interest whatsoever in all my hard work and effort, I figured I'd come here and share with people who would appreciate the beast that my truck has become. So far...
  3. AllenSB101

1990 2.3 Turbo Ranger 4x4 just finished, yeeehaw!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad