• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aridranger03

1. aridranger03

Which Differential Fluid Weight?

I am about to change my differential fluid in my truck. It's an 03 with the Ford 8.8 and 4:10 with limited slip. The manual calls for 80w-90 oil but after researching, I am seeing that many people are using different weights. Just wonder if anyone on here has recommendations for a certain...
  2. aridranger03

Add-A-Leaf Install - PLEASE HELP!!!

I am in the middle of putting an AAL on my truck and i cannot figure this out. I have the fabtech ft202 kit. The new leaf spring is too long to fit on the the bottom (it is the shortest) because of the spring clamp that is toward the rear of the truck. Does anyone recall how to take that off? I...
  3. aridranger03

Good price for leaf springs (AAL)?

A local shop in Johnson City, Tennessee has quoted me a price of $150 to do an aal on my truck. Does this sound fair or could I do better?
  4. aridranger03

Tow Hooks On A 2wd Possible?

Last night I saw a 2wd ranger edge with tow hooks. They looked like oem ford hooks. Would it be an easy thing to add? My truck does have torsion bar front suspension. Also, would I have to remove my front bumper to install the hooks?
  5. aridranger03

Newbie Here To Car Audio

I'm sure this has been asked a billion times, but i'm new to the area of car audio and i was wondering what options i have for my truck. It's a 2003 Ranger Edge Regular Cab. What kind of upgrades can i do to my sound system that is relatively easy and inexpensive. It sounds great now, but i was...
  6. aridranger03

Need A Rear Lift

My 03 edge has a slight squat in the rear. What would be the best way to lift the rear end up? Leaf Springs or Shocks?
  7. aridranger03

Can I Do This?

My Edge doesn't have power windows, locks, or mirrors. How difficult of a job would this be to swap out for power ones? I can get new door panels, wiring, motors, etc from my local salvage yard.
  8. aridranger03

2003 Ranger Taillight Swap Question

Hello i was wondering if i could swap the taillights on my 2003 edge flareside to the lights from a 2006-up ranger? Are the flareside bed tails any different in shape than the stylesides? Lights I have Lights I want
  9. aridranger03

PLEASE HELP! 03 Ranger Edge RPM Problems

Hello I have a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5sp Manual with 90800 miles.About a week ago i noticed that when i push the clutch in to change gears the rpms will climb to about 3000.When i go to the next gear it is fine. This happens up shifting and down shifting. It will also do it if i put the...
  10. aridranger03

Third Brake Light To Cargo Light Mod

I just made the swap on my 03 Ranger and was wondering if anyone would like me to make a how-to guide on this?It is fairly simple if you can do a little wiring and will make a night and day difference afterwards.
  11. aridranger03

Third Brake Light Question

My 2003 Ranger reg. cab only has the 3rd brake light and no cargo light that lights up the bed when the doors are open. I have noticed that most supercab rangers have the cargo light and I was wondeing if I could make the swap by just tapping into the interior dome light and buying the other...
  12. aridranger03

Ranger Sport Grille

I was wondering if anyone knows of a grille like or similar this one on the sport rangers that would fit my 2003 ranger?
  13. aridranger03

Any Grille Ideas?

My current grille on my 03 ranger has been fading pretty bad so i'm either going to paint it or get a new one. Does anyone know if someone makes a grille for the ranger that is similar to the harley davidson grille on the f-150? I think it would look pretty good with my painted bumpers. and also...
  14. aridranger03

2003 3.0 Exhaust Question

What would be a good setup for my 2003 3.0 ranger reg. cab flareside?I would like something that isn't too loud but is a little aggressive and one that doesn't sound like a ticked off bumblebee.I would appreciate it also if you could give some price ranges and pics would be cool too. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad