• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ArizonaRanger

1. '91 2.9 Fuel Delivery issues when starting

I was hoping someone could help me diagnose an issue with my truck. I've tried everything I could find, and still don't know what's going on. 1991 Ranger 4x4 2.9l manual tranny. When starting my truck (warm, cold, just turned off, doesn't matter), it takes a couple of key turns to start...
  2. 2 Noises from Transfer Case

So I have a 1991 Ford Ranger 2.9L 5-speed manual 4x4. The 4x4 system is a little weird, since it was originally a push-button electronic transfer case (I'm assuming BW 1354), but the previous owner added manual locking hubs. I haven't been able to shift into 4wd for a little over a year, and...
  3. Replacing water pump

So today I came back to my car after shopping, and found damn near all of my coolant on the ground. I headed back into the store, bought some coolant and started pouring it in... and it came pouring out just as fast. I limped home and checked it out, and it looks like it's coming from the...
  4. FM146 Won't Engage

I've got a 91 Ranger: 2.9 with the FM146 Transmission. I was driving down the freeway in 5th, when something went wrong. I'm not exactly sure what, but it felt like the truck kicked itself out of gear and into neutral. I pressed on the clutch, and it went straight to the floor with no...
  5. Taillight issues on '91 Ranger

I have a 1991 Ford Ranger, and have recently developed some weird taillight issues. My right rear turn signal does not work, however all of the other turn signals work. Additionally, the right rear brake light does not work, yet the other brake light does. When I turn on my headlights, both...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad