• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AzureMach1

1. Neutral Safety Switch

truck is a 89 ranger. how do i bypass the neutral safety switch? truck will not start by the key but i can jump the starter solenoid and it starts. im having problems with the clutch master cylinder losing presure and i have been removing the clutch master cylinder like 3 or 4 times and i think...
  2. neutral safety switch

truck is a 89 ranger. how do i bypass the neutral safety switch? truck will not start by the key but i can jump the starter solenoid and it starts. im having problems with the clutch master cylinder and i have been removing it like 3 or 4 times and i think something came lose and thats why it...
  3. clutch problem

When i have the clutch pushed in and the truck is running itwill start to move without me letting out on the pedel. I must be losing pressure in the slave or master cylinder. i checked the fluid it was good so i hoping on it being the master cylinder but what does everyone like?
  4. 4.0 swap

Ok i searched and didnt find what i needed. I have a 89 ranger 2.3 5 speed 2wd and id like to swap a 4.0 or 2.9 and 4x4 into it. i know i need the motor, 5 speed trans and transforcase, engine wiring, computer, front and rear axles(dana 35 and 8.8) drive shafts, trans crossmember, radiator and...
  5. new guy

new guy from Pensacola FL. got a 89 ford ranger and 04 mustang mach 1. the ranger has a 2.3 and i tow dirt bikes every weekend and it just doesnt has the power it needs for towing so i need to upgrade to the 4.0

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad