• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by B2Guy

1. B2Guy

moving to kennewick wa in a month

Hey guys my wife and I will be moving to kennewick washington the end of april I was just wondering if theres anyone in that area?
  2. B2Guy

finally chopped it

I've always been toying around with the idea to chop the top off my bronco and well, I finally did it. I still have alot of work to do but I love the way its turned out so far. After I took the top off I used it to cap the ends above the tail lights. I've never tried to weld this thin of...
  3. B2Guy

B2 Fuel Gauge help

I think it's time I get my gas gauge working. Im tired of running out of gas when I think I have more in my tank then I do. Sometimes it will show about 1/4 tank but most times it wont work at all.... you think I might have a bad ground somewhere? I really dont want to drop the tank... any...
  4. B2Guy

i think i broke something!

today a few of my friends and i all jumped in our vehicles and went wheelin. everything was going fine, it was a great day for wheelin. we were all at this rough real rocky spot and i was flexed out on the front pass side and my coil popped out... no problem, i got it back in after about 15...
  5. B2Guy

B2 before and after

2 years ago this month i purchased this 89 Bronco II with 74k miles on it for 1500 from its original owner who was an old man that told me he just drove it in the winter. Paint was a little dull but still had some shine. Under the hood was clean enough to eat off of and the interior looked like...
  6. B2Guy

got my body lift on

finally had a chance to get my body lift on today. it was 3" blocks cut in half for about a gain of just under 1.5" even though it looks more than that to me for some reason... here it is
  7. B2Guy

body bushings

whats the best way to get the body bushings apart from eachother without totally screwing them up.... arent they pressed together?
  8. B2Guy

paint body with herculiner?

I got a herculiner kit today because i've been wanting to paint the rockers and the fenders of my b2. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of some pretty cool ideas. I plan on starting this today, so hopefully I can get some of your ideas soon!
  9. B2Guy

what else do i need?

Im putting a 1.5" body lift on my b2 made from 3" body blocks but in half. Today I got all the grade 8 bolts, lock nuts, and washers I need for the job. Im not to worried about bumper brackets right now, but my question is: Am I going to need anything else like (steering ext., any other kind of...
  10. B2Guy

trimmed fenders today

today a few members and I got together and started hackin on the fenders on my BII. Im happy with the way they came out! heres some pics of the progress. i also tucked the front fender wells up to hide them and also cleaned up the edges. these are all the pics I have on my phone. ill...
  11. B2Guy

B2 brake issues

Tonight after doing a little bit of wheeling I noticed on my way home my brake pedal is feeling a bit spungy... its got a brand new master cylinder, rear shoes, front pads and calipers. I havent checked any fluid levels or lines yet. I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas so I can get a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad