• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BDREYNOLDS11

1. Sas 2007 Ranger

That’s what I’m currently trying to look into angles and see if I can dig up someone else’s measurements on how far back it goes on a standard cab what length drive shafts they have I’ll be on third shift tonight so maybe I’ll have some more downtime to dig through some more builds
  2. Sas 2007 Ranger

I just found a ford np 205 divorced t case does anyone think it’s a bad idea to use this instead of trying to change the output shaft a friend of mine seems to think it would be hard on my current transmission I don’t know honestly any input/advice would be great oh and it’s 200$ so it would be...
  3. Sas 2007 Ranger

I believe I found the answer to my own question on the tranny need to swap out the output shaft from a 3.0 and use any housing m50d r1 not the hd
  4. Sas 2007 Ranger

Hi everyone I’m new here! Like most I’ve been a lurker for a while and I think I’m gonna go for a sas conversion on my 2007 ranger it’s 2wd and one wheel peel, 4 cylinder 5 spd. I’m tired of it getting stuck and being boring. So here is what I think I know and want Keep the 2.3 looking into 4x4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad