• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Beefy'sB2300

1. Beefy'sB2300

Need to change Thermostat?

Well i have noticed that it has been taking a long time for engine to warm up. So im guessing the dang thing has stuck open. But it looks like that thing is gonna be a pain to replace. Anyone got any tips that could help me out? Looks like it would be easier if you could take the timeing belt...
  2. Beefy'sB2300

Do it yourself Body lift?

Just wondering if anyone has already done one or could give me a little information. I am looking to do a body lift and wondering if anyone knows what size of bolts and how many i would need to do this I think i could fab up my own bumber brackets or if someone has some designs all ready that...
  3. Beefy'sB2300

Looking for some advice.

Well let me start out im fairly new to the site but can all ready tell there is alot of help here. I have a 1995 4wd B2300. Just added some 31x10.5x15 BFG All terrains that i picked up off criagslist and love them! But now I want to either do a body lift or Coil spring spacers or maybe both. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad