• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bIIcool

1. power window motor acting funny

I have a 1990 bronco II and I just replaced the Gear in my passenger side power window motor. When i pug the motor in while holding it in my hands it operates in both directions. When i install it I press the up button and it makes the window go down and when i press the down button it acts...
  2. Temp gauge not working

I have a 1990 bronco II 2.9 4x4. Recently I just replaced all my fuel injectors to increase my fuel performance. After i put everything back together I noticed that my temperature gauge no longer works it stays pegged at below zero. Before the injector change it worked fine. I have since...
  3. temp gauge not working

I have a 1990 bronco II 2.9 4x4. Recently I just replaced all my fuel injectors to increase my fuel performance. After i put everything back together I noticed that my temperature gauge no longer works it stays pegged at below zero. Before the injector change it worked fine. I have since...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad