• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BlueSplash

1. Fuel Pump or Fuel Pressure Regulator?

93 3.0L V6 - Vulcan 168K miles. Cranks but will not start. KOEO - I can hear the fuel pump run for maybe 1 or 2 seconds and would stop. No pressure build up on the fuel rail. Reading the Hynes manual, they seem to imply that the pressure regulator is bad. Am I on the right track or...
  2. 93 A4LD transmission pan bolts size

I wonder if anyone knows the size of the transmission pan bolt. Today, I found the transmission pan is missing a few bolts. The others still on are not torqued properly. No wonder, my transmission pan is all wet and I would notice some leaks when parked on an incline. (AT fluid and...
  3. Brake Fittings -RABS hydraulic module, proportioning valve

Hello All, Many who replaced their steel brake lines know this is not an easy item to find at your local auto. Some people can reuse the old ones, some people prefer or need to buy new. Help could be coming for the next guy. Spoke to a brake fitting manufacturer yesterday, actually the...
  4. Another all brake lines project

Had a scare today, thank God, I was already pulling in to the drive way coasting to stop. Lost brake pedal pressure, found brake fluid spray around the engine bay, the front brake line feed coming from the master cylinder rusted out at the point where it divides between the two front...
  5. Another No Start - Starter Relay question

1993 3.0L Auto 2WD 164K+ miles Have not used the truck for 10 days, started to crank and then silence. Tried again, I hear this clanking sound by the driver side fender but I do not seem to hear the starter solenoid clicks. The wife tried to start while I measure for voltage on the big...
  6. Rusting inside transmission dipstick tube

93 2WD V6-3.0L A4LD transmission. about 2500 miles on new ATF and filter Truck was not used for about 4 months, when I pulled the transmission dipstick, it was rusty. Cleaned to bare metal before putting it back. I don't know if the inside of the tube is rusted bad like the dipstick...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad