• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bn6339

1. Fuel smell

Hi all, I have a fuel smell near the bed on my 1994 Ford Ranger short box regular cab 4.0. I replaced the following: Fuel filler hose (dry rotted) and cap, vapor canister valve gasket, fuel pump and fuel pump gasket. I still have a smell coming from the tank area, and I'm thinking it may...
  2. tailgate rattling

Hi all, My 1994 Splash tailgate rattles enough to where I think something else is loose underneath, but Im fairly certain its the tailgate. I recently bought some of the hinge inserts necessary to tighten the tailgate so it doesnt rattle, but I think maybe I either didnt install all the...
  3. Power mirror switch question

Hello all, I searched a bit and couldn't find anything directly related to my questions: First, is there any aftermarket source for a 1994 power mirror switch? I've found about a million (or maybe a thousand) listings for post 1995 rangers, but nothing for a 94. The other question is...
  4. ALignment spec question

Hello all, I have a quick question regarding adjustable bushings and the specs necessary for proper alignment. I recently took my 1994 Ranger 2wd Splash in for an alignment, and these specs came back: Left: Camber: -2.1 deg Caster: 5.6 deg Toe: 0.01 deg SAI:11.4 deg...
  5. 1995 Brake calipers

Hello, Does anyone have a picture or drawing from a 1995 Ranger service manual showing the 2wd front brake calipers installed? I just need to verify that I have the calipers installed on the correct sides.....thank you! Bret S Gray
  6. Brake booster question

I am looking to install a 1995 Explorer master cylinder to my 1994 Ranger, as I now have 4 wheel discs...my question is twofold: 1. Is it possible to use that master cylinder on the 1994 brake booster, and if so, what is the master pushrod depth? Does anyone have a 95 service manual with the...
  7. Which is the front, and which is the rear?

Hey all, Im slowly finishing the brake line changeover in my 1994 Ranger, and I forgot which front/rear line goes into the master cylinder. Stupid me forgot to snap at least one picture before I started :bawling: so Im left guessing which line goes into which master cylinder fitting...
  8. Rear disc brake soft lines?

Hello, Im converting my 1994 Splash to rear disc brakes, and I've run into a soft line issue. I utilized a disc setup from a 1994 Mustang, and the soft lines provided with that axle seem a bit too short. I then purchased lines for a 1999 Mustang, and they are too long and the RH hard line...
  9. Radio volume EXTREMELY low

Hello all, Havent posted in awhile, and I have a new problem (the master cylinder and fuel pump also died today, but thats a different thread) with my bone stock radio. I have a 1994 Splash, equipped with the premium cassette system (which includes the separate amp.) I removed the...
  10. 1994 OHV Intake Manifold gasket

Hello, Ive searched many threads to see if there are any hints/ideas to avoid leakage when installing a new intake gasket, but I havent really found anything definitive. I purchased the newer one-piece from Ford, as the consensus for this application seems to favor OEM . My questions are...
  11. Codes and questions

Hi all, Newbie here, have a 1994 Splash (4.0, auto) and I have some questions. The dreaded CEL illuminated the other day, and I checked some codes: KOEO Code 111 System OK Code 176 Oxygen sensor bank 2 (LH side) Lean Code 542 Fuel pump circuit open KOER Code 116 Coolant temp out of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad