• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BowlEEac

1. BowlEEac

V8 Tach conversion (second gen ranger)

hey guys i have a 1990 ranger with a 302 in it. I have an aftermarket tach in it now but id like to hook the stock one up for more of a sleeper look. Ive had the gauge cluster out and there is a pin on the back of the tach labelled "V8" which leads me to believe i can use it. Ive done a bunch...
  2. BowlEEac

1990 Ranger 302

Everybody likes third gear burnouts Always looking for the next "great" idea...
  3. BowlEEac

1990 Ranger 302

Thought id post a couple pictures of my truck. 1990 ext cab shorbox with djm drop beams and an inch cut from the front coils. Axle flip in the rear using toyota 8 inch with 4.30 gears, detroit locker and disc brake conversion. 96 5.0 HO shorblock assembled with arp fasteners. Edelbrock e...
  4. BowlEEac

New from BC

Hey guys. New member, but not new to the website. I've been using the tech articles and info from this site for quite a while. I have a 1990 ext cab ranger 2wd that I have put a V8 into. Currently its a pretty healthy carbed 5.0 HO. I am just finishing up an M5ODR2 5 speed swap as i cooked the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad