• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brianhood

1. HEC - V8 Swap in 05 Sport Trac

So does this mean that the only thing that Id have that doesn't work would be the OD? I could add a digital Dakota Od if that's all?
  2. HEC - V8 Swap in 05 Sport Trac

Does a 05 Sport Trac use the HEC type clusters as their clusters? Ive got an 05 Sport Trac sitting here in my yard that was given to me for almost nothing (engine is bad). I also have a 2000 Explorer with a good 5.0/ 4r70W that is a low milage total wreck (the power train is in excellent shape)...
  3. stock explorer wiring harness for the trans swap?

Ive got a question to see if anyone knows. Ive got a 2000 explorer harness, ECU, upper/lower intake, and GTP heads. Can I mate this to a 95 roller 5.0 short block and make it work? Also, I really don't know which trans came with the explorer stock but I've got a few different cores in my shop...
  4. step side bed

will a step side bed from a 94 ranger fit onto a 2003 truck?
  5. Suggestion for a new build.

It’s from a truck. I was told it was from a 95 that had computer or sensor issues and a carbed manifold from a “ left over project” was used. I’d probably say that was BS except for the timing cover has no provisions for a fuel pump. Additionally, the oil dipstick is in the timing cover and...
  6. Suggestion for a new build.

I realize that if you ask 3 different people the same question, you’ll get 3 different answers. I’ve got a good running, low miles carbureted 302 with a C-6 that was given to me. It’s all stock. I don’t really know which vehicle to put this into but I don’t want to let it sit too long. I realize...
  7. 5.0 L Swsp with an AOD

I kind a like the idea of using what you already have, therefore I’ve got a question for everyone. I’ve got a good 5 L disconnected to an AOD. Can I use this in a Ranger without having to modify the transmission tunnel? I’m sure this questions probably come up before but I just couldn’t seem to...
  8. Older 5.0 and AOD

thanks everyone!
  9. Older 5.0 and AOD

I’m considering trying to do an engine swap into a really nice Sport Trac body that I’ve got here. If I do this, I’ve read a good bit about swapping electronics from the dinner and marrying it to the Sport Trac. My questions are as follows. I’d like to keep it a simple as I can with as little...
  10. 2003 front clip

Darn. Anybody got any pictures of just the front with the panels attached?
  11. 2003 front clip

Is the front clip removable on a 2003 Ranger? I’m wanting to do a diesel conversion to it and it would be great if I could remove the clip for access purposes so I can build and hook up everything.
  12. 2002. 3.0 Ranger v Taurus

What about a 2002 Ford Ranger v. 2002 Ford Taurus? Are the long blocks the same? Would there be a lot of modifications other than just swapping some parts from one to the Taurus to get that to work in a Ford Ranger?
  13. 2000 to 2003 3.0v6

I have found a 2003 ranger 3.0 with a perfect body and interior. However the engine is shot. I have access to a 2000 3.0 V6. With this require a lot of modifications to get it to work or would it just be simply moving a few brackets and intakes and stuff like that over from one to the other?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad