• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brickhousen

1. brickhousen

oil pan and swap kit questions

:icon_confused:i have started on swaping a 98 exploder 5.0 into my 90 ranger 4x4 my question is do i still need to find a different oil pan or will the explorer one work? i also bought the v-8 ranger swap kit out of jegs and it says its for a 2 wheel drive will the motor mounts and headers still...
  2. brickhousen

98 exploder 5.0 swap

ive got a 98 exploder that i want to take the motor and tranny out of and put it in my 90 ranger the explorer has a aod trans in it that is bad wich is why i got a good deal on it, i already have the advanced adapter to use my stock transfer case, but my real question is that i wanted to know if...
  3. brickhousen

4.0l turbo?

anyone ever turbo a 4.0 i picked one up from a guy that was getting rid of a bunch of crap but i was wondering if it could be done i know there are a few companies that make a supercharger for the 4.0 but im not sure on the boost levels or anything like that any tips advise or comments i wanted...
  4. brickhousen

no spark?

1990, 4.0l has intermittant spark and does not want to start but once it does it runs fine untill i shut it off and it is realy hard to start back up and near impossible when it sits overnight, it has new coil, crank pos. sens, ign. switch,ign. module, it also has an ignition kill alarm on it...
  5. brickhousen

i need help!

:mad:ok here it goes i have a 1990 ranger 4.0l 4x4 auto, i put an engine out of a 96 in it i had to swap upper intake, engine harnes, and pullies on to the 96 off my old engine now i did this swap in arizona you know dry heat, never gave me any problems after the swap till i moved back to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad