• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by buckin-fronco

1. buckin-fronco

replacing pop-up sunroof glass

well, long story short i broke the glass on my b2. does anyone know if explorers shared the same part numbers? i would like to buy used but cant seem to find any b2s with sunroofs in my area.
  2. buckin-fronco

super-cheap bodylift. few q's

planning on making a cheap body lift(1.5") for my 85 b2. i thought i would just purchase some 3" lift blocks online. 10 mounts shipped to my door would be $29. then i plan on cutting them in half for a total lift of just under 1.5"(minus blade width). pretty sure ill need longer bolts. not...
  3. buckin-fronco

lift block measurments

does anybody know what the measurments are on a 2" tapered lift block? i have some 3" untapered lift blocks now and would like to cut them down for my application.
  4. buckin-fronco

camber bushing sizing

can i buy a camber bushing that would align now and still have enough adjustment to accommodate a 2'' lift coil later? currently my passenger side bushing has most of the adjustment tabs broken off and im not ready to install the lift coils yet. i was thinking i could just buy a max degree +/-...
  5. buckin-fronco

need help with alternator wiring.

So i spaced out when i disconnected the wires on my alternator. the bat wire is the only one im sure of. i have the choice of sta, fld, gnd, and blank. i only have the sheilded red and black push -ons left. any know where they go? its a 85 v6 4x4. thanks b-f
  6. buckin-fronco

how to remedy a code 87 on a 85 b2

i have a code 87 primary fuel circuit fault. could this be caused by a leaking fuel pump?
  7. buckin-fronco

thank you autozone......not

my bronco is now running again, no thanks to the great parts at autozone. i had been searching through the forums for weeks chasing all the "my truck wont start threads". 1. i had fuel 2. i had spark 3. i had compression. still no start, so i checked a double checked everything. on the...
  8. buckin-fronco

new to trs

good lookin site. real helpfull. my name is john(bigjohn), from so-cal(I.E.) im new to broncos, but not the sport of off-roading. ive owned 4x4s , sandrails, and dirt bikes. i love camping/riding with family and friends. We normally hit the local spots like johnson valley, glamis, ocotillo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad