• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Centurion13

1. I had to get a replacement Ranger....

See, my '98 was stolen from my workplace parking lot. The security cameras caught it all. $12k later, here I am. Everything in my 2005 XLT works great, but one of the dash lights illuminating the lower part of my speedometer is out. How to replace it? Accessing that area is not as easy as...
  2. Weird problem - my truck needs to clear it's throat?!

When I am driving my 1998 4cyl Ranger, every now and then, I notice the engine will not respond when I step on the accelerator. Pushing in the clutch, I let the engine drop to idle as I coast down the highway. The ammeter drops and the truck shakes as the engine runs very rough, sometimes...
  3. Vacuum-powered switch no longer works...

I drive a 1998 Ranger, standard cab, RWD, no A/C. There are three dials on the heater/air control. - Leftmost dial controls the blower speed. Works fine. - Center dial controls the heat/fresh air mix. Clockwise, more heat. - Rightmost dial controls the distribution of the air and turns the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad