• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chadmilliser

1. Wiring problem ecm

Hey guys got a question for you. Im working on a car that had the engine changed in it. its a 1996 camaro. ya I know they are junk lol. so heres the question.. Some dink head cut the main wiring harness to change the motor . How can I use a ohms meter to spice them back together. IS there a...
  2. 1995 ranger splash tranny question

Hows every one doing tonight . I have a question maybe one of uz can help me with I own a 1995 ford ranger 4.0 splash auto tranny So the tranny has always had hard shiffting and the reverse problem -not always shifing in . ive been driving it like that for 3 years. So last week I went and...
  3. ny state window tint ticket.. need you 2 cents

ok today i was driving home and passed a cop . then went to a store and when i came out i noticed he was trying to hide on me .. it was 9 at night . so i drove 1 mile and got pulled over .. got a window tint ticket ! window tint is like 3 months old and i know i ordered 20 front 80 rear ...
  4. drive shaft bearing help . support bearing

I think i need a support bearing on my drive shaft for the last year ive had a vibrating sound somtimes from my truck. i got under it and the drive shaft has a little play ( when i say little i mean hardly any ) What I need to know is the size of the bearing to order .. no clue how to tell...
  5. Wheel offsets gotta read

I own a 1995 ranger splash 4x4 stock rims were 15x7 s I bought new tracker 2s a month ago size is 268/75 R15 I ordered a set of rims 15x8s with a 3 inch back space I took them to my local tire shop and they put a front wheel on and told me that they could not put that on because they will...
  6. please help real fast rim question

I have a 1995 ranger splash ive been looking into rims for it will a 15x8 with a 3 inch back space clear my truck !!! I have the stock 15x7s I want to make sure the back spacing will not hit ! the bolt pattern is 5x4.5 correct Please help
  7. 1995 splash rims

I own a 1995 ranger splash 4x4 Im looking to get a different set of rims i want a crome steel rim like ebay item number 330415181874 I have stock 15s on it now and want to know what can I run with a offset . I want my tires to stick out as much as they will clear. Also does any one know...
  8. ?? about gm derby car

first off i hate chevys !!! i got a 1997 buick lasaber 3800 with 92,000 miles and no dents to smash in my local demo next week .. car ran great and then when i changed the gas tank out to a boat tank and copper lines it started running like ... well a gm .. :icon_rofl: when you floor it, it...
  9. should i wire fuel pump direct ?

ANY help would help,please.. I own a 95 4.0 ranger ive been having a problem with the fuel pump not turning on . if you go start the truck 1 week it will be perfect and another you have to sit and keep trying the key switch untill you hear the fuel pump hum. I bought a new fuel pump relay and...
  10. 1995 tranny went question

This is a problem that for some reason just got worse. i have a 1995 splash 4.0 4x4 . a girl at my work just had her reverse go in her 1996 explorer and she asked me if mine ever messed up . well i told her no and my truck seamed real tuff.... that day i went to shift it into reverse and it...
  11. O/d Is This Common ?

I own a 1995 ranger splash 4x4 That button on the end of the shifter will not push in or pull out. Should it . :icon_confused: it says o/d ive owned the truck for 9 months always wondered .
  12. 4 low Problem

i own a 1995 splash 4.0 4x4 4 low and 4 high worked great untill my lights on my dash flickered a few times and then that problem stopped . My 4 high works now but not 4 low. If you turn it to 4 high the light turns on . If you turn it to 4 low from 4 high the light for 4 high stays on . if...
  13. front lift

I bought 2 inch lift shackels for the rear of my truck and was wondering what I can do to the frount to raise it a little. I wana maybe somday get a little body lift and new rims and tires. I just wana know a fast way to . I like buying my truck parts at homedepot! I hear you can add washers to...
  14. My week end

I finally found out the problem with my truck . it was saying dealer only code. It was the o2 sensor on the passengers side! This is how my days off began . I went to auto zone and the manager or whoever must know I buy alot of stuff for my truck he knew the year and everything ! He gave me 10 %...
  15. p 1131

I finally gave up with auto zone telling me what parts I need for my truck . I bought a code scanner off ebay that works good for 50.00 and I only have this 1 code on . p 1131 auto zone told me it was the air temp intake making it read wrong. Thats why i broke down and bought my own because...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad