• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chasedwesterhouse

1. how to identify a c4?

Hey I need help on how to identify a c4. Im working on building a street ranger and I have a 351 and Im trying to find a c4. I think I found to in the junkyard one is a 72 ford torino with a 351 and the other is in a 79 ford 150 with a 351. I don't want buy a c6 and find out its a c4 later. they...
  2. supercharged ohv

ok so I got a eaton m90 of a 1995 supercoup this week and im about to start installing it on my truck but I was wondering if anyone could help on this subject im not shure what a need to do about the maf and the computer stuff. I got the throttle body maf, tps nd all the sensors on the intake...
  3. where to buy a spool

does anyone know where to find a spool for the ifs dana 35? I have been looking but can only find them for the rear
  4. too much lift?

Has anyone on here ever tried lifting the ford ttb front suspension more than 8in? I jus went from 6in lift coils with a 1.5in spacer to a 8in lift coil with the same spacer i kno I have to extend the center hinge but is this thing gunna be horrible to drive?
  5. ignition switch problem

ok i have a 1990 ranger and i went to put my key in the ignition today and it wont go in. I have another ignition and key to install but doesnt the key have to be in the switch for you to remove it? Has anyone else had this problem before?
  6. what trans should i use

ok i got a 5.0 to day and i wanna do a swap but i dont know if i would b better off jus getting a f150 trans and transfer case or if i should try and use the 5speed thats already in my truck... please help me decide wich is the better route my truck is a 1990 4.0 with a 5speed out of a explorer
  7. smokin clutch

ok i got a 90 ranger 4.0 5 speed and when i go wheelin i keep smellin my clutch burnin in deep holes ..... my clutch only has bout 10000 miles on it is there ne better options out there other than stock? i want a stage 2 clutch but i have been told ill break my trans with it. has anyone else had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad