• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

chiri's latest activity

• chiri replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    I am using the Ranger 2.3 pump(no visible brand replacement), I am changing to the 4.0 pump that was working well and see if it corrects...
    Thanks, I am using a 95 Explorer but this is useful info, where can I get diagrams like that? the EVTM?
  • chiri reacted to gaz's post in the thread 1995 4.0 missfire with Like Like.
    @chiri I have only had a 2 stock Ford hi pressure fuel pumps go bad but when the 1st one died, I bought an off brand replacement...it...
    thank for the answers, I am changing the fuel pump, seems to be leaking back, also the regulator. Regarding the computer, somewhere I...
  • chiri reacted to SenorNoob's post in the thread 1995 4.0 missfire with Like Like.
    I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say that. Fairly well known issue. Ford tried to stop people overrevving their automatic...
  • chiri reacted to gaz's post in the thread 1995 4.0 missfire with Like Like.
    @chiri I recommend determining why your fuel pressure is dropping. It should be constant while running and should not bleed off after...
  • chiri reacted to 2011Supercab's post in the thread 1995 4.0 missfire with Like Like.
    And there's your problem. Your computer thinks the engine is in park or neutral and is limiting the engine to 3,000 rpm You need a...
    have tried but cannot connect my scanner, "cannot establish connection" or something, a friendo will try with a more capable one.
    I am using a pressure gage on the pressure hose, have 28/40 psi.
  • chiri posted the thread 1995 4.0 missfire in 4.0 Liter Forum.
    Hi, Looking from some input from the experts. Have a 97 ranger 2wd with a recently swapped Explorer 4.0, complete engine and wiring...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad