• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Chris02b06

1. Speaker size questions

I have a 1996 ranger xlt supercab 3.0. I have the factory amplifier in my truck. I am wondering what size speakers are in the front doors and what size are in the back seat? I am looking at swapping the stock speakers with aftermarket speakers in all four corners and was wondering sizes before I...
  2. couple of body questions for a 1996 ranger xlt supercab

I have a 1996 ranger xlt supercab 2wd with a 3.0. I am looking at fixing the front end on it. The headlight panel radiator support and front fender are smashed all bent and the headlight panel is broke. Is the radiator support just bolted on? Also I am looking at replacing the bed on the truck...
  3. Before I buy this ranger I have somr questions

I have a 1996 ford ranger 2wd 3.0. Will parts off of a 1995 ford ranger 4wd fit my truck. Looking at taking the front fenders headlight panel radiator support anf possibly the bed and front bumper and putting it on my truck if it will all fit. The po was hit it the front and never fixed it and I...
  4. Rim Questions

I have a couple of questions. I have a 1996 Ford Ranger 2WD 3.0. If I lower the front 2 inches whats the biggest rim I can get and the widest rim I can get without the front tires rubbing when I turn? Whats the biggest offset I can get without having issues with the tires rubbing when I turn?
  5. Need Help with lowering

Ok thanks guys. I think this is something my dad and i can do. I will post some before and after pictures when we do it. This is going to be a pretty fun project as we are lowering the ranger, painting it, new rims and tires, and fixing the rust and the front fenders and the radiator support...
  6. Need Help with lowering

What is a DJM rear flip kit? How much does it lower the rear end of the truck? What is the height difference between the front and rear of the truck? How do I measure the diffference? Sorry for all the questions. I'm new to the whole lowering vehicles thing. This is all new to me and th first...
  7. Need Help with lowering

I am looking at lowering my ranger for cheap. I know how to do the front lowering. I need help with the rear I want to drop the whole truck 2 inches after the ranger sits level. It is at stock ride height. It is a 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0 2wd. Thanks Chris.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad