• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ClarkI

1. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

I think I've sold most of the parts that people are going to want. If you are serious about it I can take the listing down and hold it for you. I still have about 80% of the truck left.
  2. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

If i can't sell the whole truck I'll part it out.
  3. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

Title is in my name, Let me see about getting a duplicate title for it as I can't seem to find it. let you know asap.
  4. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

My brother was storing the transmission for it and lost is when he moved smh. it was a FM146 and everything that goes with it.
  5. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

Life changes, joined the Army, got married have two kids. I'd rather see it go to someone that can appreciate it the way I would want to than send it to the scrap yard.
  6. For Sale 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 factory A/C,PW,PL, Cruise PRICE: $400

As the title indicates I have a 1987 Ranger XLT 4x4 2.9L with Touch-Drive. Came with an auto transmission that kicked the bucket. Started a manual swap and lost interest. Truck was sitting in the woods for the last several years Considering selling as a whole or for parts. It was running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad