• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CMOS

1. CMOS

CHECK YOUR SPARKPLUGS! TSB 23-2011

Details? Do not understand..... CMOS
  2. CMOS

CHECK YOUR SPARKPLUGS! TSB 23-2011

At what mileage are you suggesting we replace the plugs??? CMOS
  3. CMOS

What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

Due to the design, no way that petcock valve opens by itself. There is a lever you have to depress against a spring, then rotate that lever. I've used these FUMOTOs on every car I've owned for the last 25 years. Never had one open unintentionally. Yes, skid plate still comes off. CMOS
  4. CMOS

Oil change and I finally installed my FUMOTO Oil Valve. For those interested, assuming the 2019-2023 oil pans are the same you'll need the FUMOTO F107SX model. CMOS
  5. CMOS

For Sale OEM UCA's and FX4 rear shocks from 2023 Ranger

Howdy, Just got my lift kit installed so I have these "extra" parts: 1 pair of OEM Upper Control Arms ($100 for the pair, plus shipping) 1 pair of rear OEM FX4 shocks. ($75 for the pair, plus shipping) As far as I know these should fit the 2019-2023 4x4 Rangers. CMOS
  6. CMOS

Yes, they are indeed. CMOS
  7. CMOS

Got the BDS Lift Kit installed: 2.5" front Extended UCA's 1" Rear Shackle Fox Valved Gas shocks in rear CMOS
  8. CMOS

BDS Lift Kit goes on my truck in about a week. Will post before and after pics. CMOS
  9. CMOS

High Mileage 2.3

When you replaced the Pan, did you reuse the gasket, or replace? CMOS
  10. CMOS

2020 Ranger Bouncy Ride

The Hankooks were "bouncy"? CMOS
  11. CMOS

High Mileage 2.3

I just looked up that PPE tranny pan. Looks very nice. Going to put that on my Wish List. Texas summers are HOT. CMOS
  12. CMOS

High Mileage 2.3

Does the 10-speed tranny have a dipstick? If not, how do you know how much fluid to put in after installing the new pan? CMOS
  13. CMOS

High Mileage 2.3

Can you post a link to that aftermarket tranny pan? Does it have a drain? CMOS

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad