• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by codeman2468

1. bearings?

Y
  2. Thermostat

Anyone happen to know if a thermostat from a 2.9L is interchangeable with a Ford 3.8L?
  3. FM146 "shuddering" in Neutral

88 broncoII w/ fm146 from 89 ranger. recently replaced input shaft bearing, but lately it has been shuddering when in neutral and the clutch is out. Goes away when clutch is pressed in. Also goes away when revved up. I also noticed today that if I let the clutch out slowly it does not do...
  4. '53 Willy's jeep (again)

I got a lot of great response from my first post about the '53 Jeep, but I still would love more input. I've basically got 2 good ideas at this point, and would really like advice about which is best... One is to use an early 80's bronco w/ a 302... everything else he has will pretty much...
  5. '53 Willy's Jeep

I have a very open ended question to you 4x4 enthusiasts: My dad has '53 Willy's jeep that he wants restore (again). The reason I'm asking on this site, is that it is mostly a Ford at his time. He originally restored is about 28 yrs ago. He put a Ford 302 w/ a Holley 4bbl, Competition clutch...
  6. dana 28/35 hybrid

Was there ever an explorer that had the dana 28 components inside a dana 35 housing, such as the 93-97 ranger may have had? In other words, if I had an explorer, could I be sure it really had a dana 35, or is it possible it's actually a dana 28? Thanks, Cody

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad