• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Collank's latest activity

• Collank
    Collank replied to the thread Many gem codes.
    I don't know that the transmission liked being flushed for the first time at 150k miles. My cousin at big 0 flushed it when he owned it...
  • Collank
    Thanks! Then I can rule out the gem as an issue and start looking other places for the code faults. I read the date and first thought it...
  • Collank
    Perfect thank you for clearing that up for me. I'll dump that screen shot and theory. This screen shot is the gem that is currently in...
    • 20240306_140742.jpg
  • Collank
    This is what made me think the gem could be the culprit. The truck showed a p0320-p code a month ago and for three months hear and there...
    • Screenshot_20240321_152729_Photos (1).jpg
  • Collank
    The speedometer has been fine mostly but on a handful of occasions in the last few weeks it's lost total calibration for about 5-10...
  • Collank
    Collank posted the thread Many gem codes in Transmissions.
    Missed shifts, delayed shifts, doesn't down shift into first coming to stops most the time while the rpms hang at 2k making it very hard...
    • b1352 code.jpg
    • p1832 code.jpg
    • b1302 code.jpg
    • p1808 code.jpg
    • b1323 code.jpg
    • p1878 code.jpg
    • b1398 code.jpg
    • b1622 code.jpg
    • c1752 code.jpg
    • c1751 code.jpg
  • Collank
    No engine light. Gem codes. I purchased this 98 ranger 5 months ago and it's had problems for near 3 months. I've had it looked to be...
    • b1352 code.jpg
    • p1832 code.jpg
    • b1302 code.jpg
    • p1808 code.jpg
    • b1323 code.jpg
    • p1878 code.jpg
    • b1398 code.jpg
    • b1622 code.jpg
    • c1752 code.jpg
    • c1751 code.jpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad