• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by countryboy

1. countryboy

who would of thought a ford stealership would have tried top rip me off..

we here is the story figured try my luck at a newer little bit more reliable ranger. where to go local ford stealership. well not a whole lot to choose frm there but did find a 05 white ragner edge liked everything bout it except for the auto tranny but i could live with that seeing how the...
  2. countryboy

was wandering if a 94 ranger is pre wired for power windows and locks

just as title says was just wandering since some 1st and 2nd gens did.
  3. countryboy

wanting to insatll power locks and windows

i have already gathered the stuff for installation in the doors, window tracts, doors locks and the harness that runs to the door. but did not get the wiring under the dash. i removed the parts from the a 01 ranger and will be installing them into a 94. any help would be greatly appreciated...
  4. countryboy

how many quarts of por 15 to coat the frame from the cab to the rear bumper

just as the title stats how many quarts of por 15 will it take? i ordered one quart but if i need another i will order it then
  5. countryboy

best place to buy a luk pro gold clutch set

been looking around so far the best deal i have found was 186.00 for the pro gold. tranny locked up today been expecting it spare in the shed..but anyways just wanna get a good heavy duty clutch in it while i have it torn down.
  6. countryboy

guess this goes here...what speedo gears do i need after gear change

:yahoo:my truck has a 4.0 5spd original tire size was 265/75/15, 3.73 gears. new tire size is 33x12.50/15 and gear 4,56 just wandered if someone could point me in the right direction:icon_thumby:
  7. countryboy

28 spline 8.8 4.56 gear install cross pin question

here goes i am going to install 4.56 gears in my 8.8 and when i ordered the gears summit told me i needed the notched cross pin. i done have it but after some more research i found that i can just grind the ends of the ring gear a little and the factory cross pin will fit. my question is i done...
  8. countryboy

how do you remove the pinch bolt from a dana35??

just as the title states i am ready to remove the front chunk and can't for the lift of me figure out how to get this bolt out.
  9. countryboy

prius rearends cop

i just thought this was entertaining seeing how toyota has been alover the news lately the cop helped him slow the car down has classic http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100314/ap_on_bi_ge/us_runaway_prius
  10. countryboy

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

man i just read this how thread this is awesome
  11. countryboy

the little pris that couldn't pic inside look

last friday we were struct with 18in of snow all out fun for the few that are smart enough to own a 4wd. but then you got the envirmentalist type that think they are saving mother earth. well when mother earth strikes she don't care who you are. i took this pic at the local kmart tonight i...
  12. countryboy

please help asap 1354e to1350m

ok as the title statas i am puting a 1350m in my 92 ranger it has a d35. i was just wandering how many inches do i need to cut off the font driveline to make it work. i am using the drivline and 1350m out of a 88 highrider and it has a fixed front yoke, i read it somewhere's how many inches to...
  13. countryboy

don't forget to vote for trs

i think we were in the 7th spot last month and know we have dropped to 10th so if you don't care please vote it just takes two clicks http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79
  14. countryboy

ball joints?????

i replaced the ball joints abouts 6 mounths ago in my ranger and at the same time added two inch coils and a camber correction kit but with 31x10.50 tires on 15x8 rims they are the chepo's from advance i think 12.00-15.00 dollars a piece and well i don't want to keep doing this every six months...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad