• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crash_X

1. cant find a 1990 Ranger manual

Looked but only see down to 95 Thanks all
  2. 2.9 injector pressure rating

Thank you RonD I was hoping you would comment and teach. Exactly what I needed
  3. 2.9 injector pressure rating

Shopping for injectors for my 1990, 2.9. Seeing a lot of different lbs ratings. I dont know what to get. Thanks all
  4. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

Thanks for the help
  5. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

Ok all, Lucky as can be. Plugged filter!!!! Only had 5k on the oil (shame on me), didn't think it would plug up. I have run much longer on a oil change. I now have 50 psi cold on a real gauge. So all is well and I dont have to drop the pan. Thank you RonD for responding and telling me what i...
  6. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

Is the pressure read before or after the filter? On my way to get a filter and a good gauge
  7. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

Thank you Lifters are getting loader each time I run it. The 15 psi is on a crapy gauge and could be closer to 10. And that's a cold run. Knowing of the gauge bs, when I put this engine in. I put a manual gauge on it to see what it had. Was great at idle and raised with rpm. I drive it every...
  8. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

How about this as a thought, Could the pumps pressure relief spring have broken
  9. Yep, 2.9 oil pressure low

Hi all. I know this is old problem, but I'm not finding a answer. 1990 2.9, 4x4. Truck was fine last night, today no pressure. I know about the gauge and sending unit crap( thanks ford). Put manual gauge on, 15 lbs cold, no increase with rpm. Screen shouldn't be plugged (yeah right) as I put...
  10. 1990 2.9 pinging

Hi all, Ok this is going to take a bit of explaining. 1990 2.9 Ranger 133k miles. very clean. Previous owner put new injectors in. But siliconed the intake gasket. I get truck, runs weak but not to bad. changed fan clutch (frozen), Exhaust gaskets (both sides leaking). This also when I found...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad