• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by crazy horse

1. crazy horse

Is it suppose to do that?

I recently bought a 1992 Ranger with a SUPPOSEDLY REBUILT 4.0. I just have to finish the job. I believe I have a bad fuel pump relay, in the process of checking that. Yesterday was my first time turning the motor over via ignition. I turned it over for about 10 seconds. I later ran down a fuel...
  2. crazy horse

The new old

I haven't been on this site for about 16 years now. Sold all my stock of Rangers and Bronco II. I just recently bought a 1992 4x4 Ranger. 4.0 motor, supposedly rebuilt, with manual transmission, manual transfer case. I just have to finish putting it back together. I'm recently chasing a fuel...
  3. crazy horse

Starter won't engage.

I've done searches here for the same problem, and I'm already thinking it is a ground issue. I turn the key over and the starter spins, but won't engage the flywheel. It has: New starter New positive cable solenoid to starter New positive cable solenoid to battery New negative cable battery to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad