• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cummins_Ranger

1. Coilover mount concerns

What are you coilover guys thoughts on something like this? I unfortunately can not test the clearance because the shocks are charged. Do you think running this would have issues with tire clearance? 35" most likely will be the largest I go, currently have 33s. The lower mount I may round the...
  2. Speedometer help

I am lost with the frankin truck here. I went from stock size tires to 33s currently, pushing to 35s once it is back on the road. With that said I went from 3.73 gear to a 3.55 gear and the stock 5 sp trans to a Ford Zf5-42. I have done some searching and have not been able to find much info on...
  3. Some general hp/tq & axle combo guidelines?

not axle related, but i saw 4bt mentioned so i figured id add... if your shooting for the 3-400hp mark find a p-pump'd engine if you havent bought the engine yet. going to take a lot to get up to 400 reliable hp
  4. 4BT '94 Ranger & EB D44 SAS (no56k)

looks like i havent posted a thread on here, sooo here you go. this isn't everything but ill post most of the pics i can from start to current 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
  5. 4BT '94 Ranger

Cummins 4BT '94 Ranger some of you have been asking about my truck so here are some pics and info: little heavy (thats the other diesel i picked up at a swap meet) as for some details: M5R2 f150 trans, 4" rough country lift with 2" body. not done yet: expo 8.8 will replace the...
  6. bed rail

anyone scraping a bed? or have one that they would be willing to cut a piece out of the bed rail of? have about a 2 foot long piece that is rusted out and need to replace it.
  7. brake issue, need help asap

i have a 94 ranger, having brake issues. had to replace one of the lines going from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve. Im not too sure if this was a prior problem, i think it may have been. Onto the issue, i have front brakes bled both sides no issues. I then went to the rear...
  8. Carlisle All Truck Ntl's

any of yall goin? didnt see a thread for it already
  9. that guy from Jersey

on a few other forums, just joined up here few days ago... heres a few pics of what im working with 94 3.9 cummins with a M5R2. have a 70's NP 205 (divorced) and an EB dana 44 for an SAS. hopefully next years project. in the process of doing some body work, and shaving the doors/...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad