• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cwheeler

1. Cwheeler

Canada vs USA (hockey)

Just a little freindly rivalry:icon_cheers: Brothers in arms, but not on the ice!!! GO CANADA!!!:headbang::D
  2. Cwheeler

My Trucks

Havent been around for awhile anyway this is what ive been up too Finished my 4x4, 87 Ranger fullsize axles D44 and 9", on 35-14.50 Boggers, 2.3L turbodiesel engine. still needs a few things like paint, rear bumper and Im rebuilding the winch 8724:D annnnd I picked up this little truck...
  3. Cwheeler

Help. How to drain fluid in a 9in.

draining the oil on a 9 isnt much fun gotta pull the 3rd to get it all out. But if you can get it high enough ive seen guys remove one axle shaft and tilt the whole dif to one side and drain it out of the axle tube.
  4. Cwheeler

what ive been up to

stats are its an 87 Ranger with a 4D55 2.3L turbo diesel, engines a lil tired but it still runs good so it will do for now,currently hunting for a 4D56 to replace it:D clean my shop first and formost havent touched the thing for awhile and its a bit of a disaster :no2: D44 front 4.56s 9" rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad