• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by D Baker

1. Cold Start Issues

I need some ideas guys. I have a 2000, 4.0L Ranger,. It is factory stock. In cold temperatures say below 35 it will not start as it does in warmer temperatures. It will crank just fine but will not fire. It will do this 3 or 4 try’s then fire up like nothing is wrong. No miss, no rough idle...
  2. Question

I have a question, what constitutes the differences in generations of Rangers? Is it model years, and what are they? The Raner I have has 4X4 Off Road sticker on the rear quarter panels. Does this indicate that the truck has a beefier suspension than a normal 4X4. I know these are pretty...
  3. Hello from Oklahoma

Hello All, I just purchased a 2000 Ranger XLT 4X4. I've been looking for ways to improve 17 years of use and some abuse. This is my second Ranger to own, the last one was an early 90's model I used as a work truck. I'm sure I'll be asking questions as I work along and I appreciate the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad