• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dahunter_2007

1. dahunter_2007

HAG0 Strategy File

Hello, I have a 94 Ranger with a supercharged 4.0ohv. I was thinking about using the Moates Quarter Horse and the Binary Editor to tune it but I see they don't support my ECU which has a code of HAG0. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of a strategy file I could use with this combo on an...
  2. dahunter_2007

1989 4wd to 2wd

I just picked up a 1989 extended cab 2.9 4x4 "rolling chassis" (no motor/trans/driveshafts) real cheap from a friend of mine. He was gonna put a 302 into it but ran out of $$. The body is in really good condition and I have a 1991 4x4 extended cab ranger with the 2.9 in it. Originally I was...
  3. dahunter_2007

new flywheel

just got a new flywheel and sent my old one in for a core. Is there some kind of bushing or something that goes in the center that the pilot bearing goes into? The hole in the center is way too big for the bearing. Any input would be greatly appreciated. THANK!!
  4. dahunter_2007

a4ld transmission weight?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much an a4ld transmission+converter weighs? Thanks!
  5. dahunter_2007

4.0 ohv compression ratio

I plan on swapping the heads from a 95-97 4.0 onto my 94 4.0 to make it a little higher compression. I was wondering if anyone could tell me approx. what compression ratio I would have? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  6. dahunter_2007

front axle c-clip...hub end

I took my hub of today and noticed that there was a groove around the axle just below the splines. I was wondering if there was suppost to be a c-clip or something there so I went to the tech library and looked at the expanded view -->...
  7. dahunter_2007

getting rid of blocks!!

I have a 4 inch suspension lift in my 94 ranger. The back is lifted with blocks (stock block+3" block) and I don't like the axle wrap it is giving me. Any of yall have suggestions on how to lift the rear without using blocks? I was thinking of using explorer leaf packs and getting a little bit...
  8. dahunter_2007

leaking oil pan seal

The oil pan seal on my 1994 4.0 ranger is leaking. Is it possible to take the oil pan off (just enough to replace the seal) without pulling the engine?
  9. dahunter_2007

polishing intake manifold

I was wondering if anyone could tell my how a would go about polishing the intake manifold on my 94 4.0 OHV. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!
  10. dahunter_2007

rebuilt my 4.0 OHV now for paint.

I have a 1994 Ranger with a 4.0. I just rebuilt the motor and would like to paint it while its out. The problem is, i don't know what color(s) I wanna paint it. If any of yall have any ideas or pictures for ideas i would really appreciate it. THANKS!!
  11. dahunter_2007

binding in the frontend

I have a 94 Ranger 4X4 and when i have it in 4 wheel and turn it feels like something is binding. It doesn't really make any noise it just makes the truck kinda hobble and it almost rips the steering wheel out of my hand. I have no clue what would cause this so any input would be greatly...
  12. dahunter_2007

4.10 gears for a D35

I want to get a set of 4.10 gears for my D35. I was just wondering if yall had any input on where to buy them from or any other input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad