• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DannyinWV

1. Transfer case interchangeability

Does anyone know if there is an alternate transfer case that can be swapped out with no modifications? I have an 88 BII and it started making awful sounds in the transfer case area. When the snow stops I'm going to crawl under to see if I can figure it out. If it is the t-case and I need to swap...
  2. Transfer case grinding?

Friday evening I was coming home in the snow and everything seemed to be fine up until I got to my driveway. I tried to turn around and noticed I was slipping and sliding much more than usual for the amount snow we had. When I put it in reverse it started to spin. It shouldn't have spun because...
  3. Turn signal keeps blowing fuse

It all started when I thought I was having dead or dying battery issues. My 88B2 died on the highway. I got a jumpstart from one of those state-contracted tow trucks (no charge). Ever since when I use my rear window defrost it blows the fuses for the turn signal, emergency flashers and the rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad