• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dark_StRanger

1. Crappy Start/Backfire

Hey guys, On my 91 3.0 im getting a messed up problem where it will start then chug out a couple times, then when it catches it runs like crap for a while. Ill try to accelerate and it bogs/pops. like a really bad misfire. Its coming from the right bank from what i can tell. I recently replaced...
  2. 1st time stall, 2nd time stall, 3rd times a charm

recently ive been having a problem starting my truck. the first and second time it will sputter out. the third time it catches and runs decent. i recently replpaced my MAF and IAC valve, thinking that was the issue. any ideas, idc how much it costs ill do it.
  3. Where to find interior trim parts

Does anybody know where I can find interior trim parts? I dont want to go to the junk yard. I'd rather buy them new. Thanks
  4. "Stock" Fiberglass Bed Sides?

Do they exist? I'm not a big fan of the flare, so im looking for stock fiberglass. or maybe flared up to 2/2.5 inches? lemme know! thanks
  5. Never Posted Intro

Hey everyone! I dont think I ever posted this so here it goes. Im Mike. I drive a '91 Ranger XLT 2wd 3.0 4"Lift on 31x10.5r15 BFG All-terrains. I go off roading in her in the summer and get stuck in the snow in the winter. Haha
  6. 91 3.0 Random Stalling

Hey I have my 91 ranger with the 3.0 in it. recently shes been randomly stalling on me under different conditions each time. once when i was warmed up for about an hour, then when i was cold(both while driving)then again sitting idle warm and then again cold. I havent really gotten into any...
  7. Gear question. Sorry if its a repeat.

I have a 1991 ranger ext cab 2wd 3.0 with the 7.5 diff in it. I have 31x10.5r15s on it. After doing so notice a HUGE decrease in performance:annoyed:. Now my question is, whats an ideal ratio to go to. Im not to sure whats in there now. All I know is I want them out asap. Any info will be...
  8. Bypass on RABS

Hey I have my 91 2wd Ranger. My brake light and anti-lock light is on, I replaced the sensor on the diff. and the abs pump on the frame. Still the lights are on. I pulled the codes and came to the conclusion that I need a abs computer. I dont really want to replace it because I dont like the...
  9. Center Support Bearing Drop Kit?

I have a 1991 Ranger xlt 2x4 with a 4 in. lift. My leaf springs are worn out, and I'd like to replace them. But I fear Doing so it would change the angle of my drive shaft and I'll end up getting some binding and what you, you know the deal. So, my question is how would I solve this problem...
  10. 2wd split drive shaft to single?

is it possible on a 1991 ranger ext. cab?
  11. Angeled VS Flat Lift Blocks

I have two sets of blocks, 1st set are angled and 2nd is flat. What is the difference between the two. sorry if this is already a thread, I couldnt find it anywhere
  12. Tranny Leaks In 3rd

Hey i have a AL4D in my 91 ranger and when it PISSES when im in 3rd going about 75+ i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas before i pull her out
  13. Rear Sag With 4in Lift

I just completed my 4in lift and now my rear is a lot lower then my front, do you think i could need new leafs?Or should i just rid the lift blocks and get lift leafs?
  14. Probably Another Dumb Question...

So I got the lift I was talking about. All the drop brackets are there which I'm happy about, but it doesnt come with a pitman arm drop, or sway bar brackets(no biggy i know the deal with those). But, as far as the pitman arm goes, can I install the lift and later get a drop arm or am I gonna...
  15. 31x10.5r15 Tire Pressures

I was just wondering what people think i should set my tire pressure to on my 91 ranger 2wd im getting a lot of rear wheel hop. All the suspension is new back there so it shouldnt be that. I think it might be the pressures im going by the factory set pressures which is 32 if i had the stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad