• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by daveguy

1. mazda b4000 fullwidth dana 44

so i tryed my best to love and nurture the ttb but im finally fed up. i dont live in the desert and i dont race so i figure an sas is the way to go. i picked up a whole truck that already had the swap done on it, just really half ass. its got a full width dana 44 high pinion and a whole bunch of...
  2. 35s with no lift

so im tired of having a tippy lifted truck, im curently running a 4 inch lift with 35s and fenders cut. apparently im low but the way it doesnt flex in the front with ranger coils and with out extended radius arms is rediculous. the bump steer and camber is a joke too. so my plan is to run a...
  3. new gears installed and whining

so i just installed 488s in my 8.8, while doing my gear i had the guidance from a friend that is a licenced mechanic. he told me to use all the old shims from the old pinion and it'll fit perfectly. bull shit! i put it together and i got no backlash. so he takes a look at it and scratches his...
  4. Superior 134100 shackle?

i was looking at Superior 134100 lowering shackles. there for a suburban so i thought they would work like the belltech 6400. just wounding if anyone runs them. i took a chance and ordered them. thanks dave,
  5. 8.8 31 spline in a 8.8 axle housing

so im doing gears and i mights as well do a locker to so i was wondering if 31 spine axle shafts will fit in my 28 axle housing. this may be a dumb Question but the 28 housing looks smaller than the 31. thanks dave,
  6. 4 inch lift with 35s

so I've run 33s for awhile now and I'm looking to go alittle bigger and regear but I want to stay at my same height. Is the Dana 35 strong enough for 35s, will they fit with miner trimming or major. Oh and do wheel bearings blow up all the time, cause I do mine every 4 months. And recently my...
  7. 64 inch leeafs

does any one use these leafs in rangers to lift the. without the shackle flip. thanks dave,
  8. 6 inch lift.

so i just got a 6 inch lift and i was wondering if i need to lengthen my driveshalf. i have and extended cab so its a two peice drive shaft. oh and does anybody have some ideas instead of the drop plate for the ttb. thanks dave,
  9. cherokee dana 35 locker

can i put the carrier from a dana 35 rear from a cherokee in the front ttb dana 35, it shouldnt mater right because im not using the ring or pinion. thanks dave,
  10. what leafs should i use for the rear of my ranger?

so i just bought a six inch lift for my ranger and it came with block, i dont want to run blocks the horse shit to wheel with. (my dad has six inches of blocks :shok:) so sketch, anyways i want to have a soft ride and longer shackles. i found on this site soft ride leafs from skyjacker and i...
  11. dana 28 to dana 35 swap.

so ive been talking about doing the swap for awhile and i what to do it once and i want to do it the right way. i dont have an abundance of money and i can fab. so im making a list. - axle pickapart 120$ - 456 190$ - maybe a locker its kind of a toss up. - all u joints around 200$ - long arm...
  12. taillights not working.

so my taillights wont work and the manual doesnt tell you shit about wiring and were the rear taillights main power is. k so my signals,brake lights and reverse light all work, even my licence plate lights work. but my rear taillight wont come on. any ideas thanks dave,
  13. long arm for a dana 35 ttb

just wondering if theres a fairly inexpensive long arm kit for a ranger or if theres a home brewed ones that are not to hard. thanks dave,
  14. gears from jeep in a ranger front

i need gears pretty bad and i was wondering if jeep dana 35 rear ring gear and pinion will fit in dana 35 front. thanks dave,
  15. 8.8 lunchbox?

ive been looking around and i cant find a place online that sells powertrax or a spartans for an 8.8. does anybody no? i found a detroit for it but i dont have the money for a detroit. oh cheap wound be nice too. thanks dave,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad